Thursday, April 19, 2007

Radio Lab: Day #9


I did my last radio show last night. All day yesterday, I was looking forward to to the show and going live. I got to the station later than I wanted to last night (7:45 p.m.), so I quickly tried to get my music lined up. I was frustrated because my computer was being slow and not letting me find my music. I finally started the show at 8:15 , but the station wasn't coming through live, but I got it to work around 8:30, but the music was slowed down and muffled like it was last week. My first hour I was forced to work with CD's and I just went into the other room and grabbed several. The hour consisted of Tait, Run Kid Run, and Steven Curtis Chapman. I started the second hour at 9:30 and was able to get my iTunes playlist burned to a CD. I started the second half with "Earthquake" by Family Force Five. I also played Hillsong, Relient K, Fm Static, KJ52, and The Fray. Since it is the end of the year it seems like a lot of people have been stressed out, so I played "Tunnel" by Third Day to remind people that there is a "light at the end of the tunnel". I also did a devotion with Pillar's "Rewind" and played a brand new (not yet released) song from Building429 entitled "Power Of Your Name". I wanted to play "Dirty" by Audio Adrenaline and talk about missions, but I ran out of time. My last song on The Fortress was "Deathbed" by Relient K which came in by request. I closed at 10:40 p.m.

No comments: