Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Radio Lab: Day #3


Well I skipped a week of doing a radio show because last week we had two snow days and I wasn't able to do a radio show. However, I did this week's show this past Saturday. I got into the studio 2:30 p.m. and spent an hour finding music. I began the show at 3:16 with Song of Melodies by Leeland. The show was going well, much better than the other show. I was doing well with fading in and out and didn't have any long pauses. However, mid way through the show I had two songs playing off iTunes and was going to have them play back to back, but the second song didn't play. I started freaking out trying to figure out why it didn't play. I quickly played another song, but I had a 5-6 second pause. After that fiasco, the rest of the show went well and I closed the show out at 5:25 p.m with Pressing On by Relient K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you were doing a 2-hour show... that's awesome!

I went to the Newsboys/Kutless/Stellar Kart concert on my campus last night and it was AWESOME!!! That being said, I think all those bands are great for radio shows... Stellar Kart's newer ballads "Me and Jesus" and "Hold On", plus "Activate" and their latest single "Procrastinating" are all solid, Kutless has some good stuff past "Shut Me Out" and "Winds of Change" that hasn't shown up on the charts yet, and Newsboys' "Wherever We Go" and "I Am Free" have been smashes so far... I also like "Your Love is Better than Life" a lot.

Hope you're continuing to have a blast! Keep up the good work, and feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Todd (aka collegedj86)